11.11.2011

Marcus & Ashlie {Springfield, Ga Engagement Photographer}

Playing "war" on Sunday afternoons while the parentals took a nap.
Telling Santa {on camera for the WTOC news} that he was good because he
"hadn't been beating up my sister like I usually do".
Exploring the ditch in the back yard with Mama's spoons in one hand and a toy gun in the other.
It seems like just yesterday my little brother was just that...
my annoying little brother.
But look at him now...
all grown up and engaged to the sweetest and the most beautiful woman I know!
I say you did good little bro!
Congratulations Marcus and Ashlie!
I'm so excited to see where God leads you together as husband and wife!

I had so much fun with this shoot!
It was impossible to keep it to my normal 5 pictures so I threw on a few extras :-)
I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!!









4 comments:

Hannah said...

A-mazing! That first picture is now my new favorite! All the pictures are amazing. Love them. I know your brother and his fiancee are over the moon! Beautiful.

Jan Davis said...

Beautiful! Congratulations, Marcus and Ashlie! You guys are radiating some serious happiness in these pictures! May it last your whole lives through!
God bless-
Jan Davis

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

How fun to do pictures of your brother! beautiful

joy woodall said...

The pics are amazing, one of them brought tears to my eyes!! Well they all did LOL!. this beautiful little lady , was my sisters first born grandchild And was her special angel ! Aunt Joy