11.08.2011

The Nease Family {Springfield, Ga Family Photographer}

After having to reschedule this shoot twice,
everything finally cooperated so we were able to get some great images...


...well, almost everything cooperated!
I love the look on little Nolan's face.
I got his message loud and clear..ha ha!


The kids really did a great job
and although the adults were skeptical,
they did manage to pull off some great shots!



I love this shot beacuse it portrays real life.
The cousins fighting,
the little mama consoling the crying baby.
And Grandma sweetly rushing in to take control.

 

But this shot wins top honors as my favorite shot of the session.
So sweet and innocent.
These are the moments you want to remember forever.
Do me a favor and blow this on up real big, ok?!

No comments: